Our volunteers make us bloom! Every year, hundreds of volunteers contribute thousands of hours to keep The Arboretum growing. This group forms a close and friendly team that keep our gardens growing in every way.
Be part of this amazing group. Email us today with how you’d like to help:
- Plan, welcome and assist the public at special events
- Guide school children on ecological explorations
- Participate in Adopt-A-Plot (individually or as a club/group)
- Photograph plants, people, and programs at The Arboretum
- Write grants
- Help publicize The Arboretum
- Write articles for the Friends' newsletter
- Help remove invasive plants from Arboretum Woods: primarily Euonymus fortunei and Lonicera maackii
- Potted plants for exchange and sale
- Serve as a Tour docent
- Help out with the children's gardening program
Check back soon, we have some new and exciting volunteer opportunities coming up!