Admission - Hours & Fees
- The Arboretum is open daily dawn until dusk for exploring
- The Dorotha Smith Oatts Visitor Center is open:
- March 27 – October 29:
Monday through Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
Sunday 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hours will change for the winter season
- Admission to the grounds is free
- Contributions may be deposited in the donation tube outside the Visitor Center
The Kentucky Children's Garden
Spring Hours: (Starting March 30)Thursday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours (starting June 1): Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Fall Hours (starting August 1): Thursday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Kentucky Children's Garden Admission Fee
- $3.00/person (under 2 free)
- $10/day (up to 5 people)
- $90 Season Pass (up to 5 people/visit)
*The KCG will be CLOSED during inclement weather. Hours subject to change without notice.